26 Haziran 2011 Pazar

açık radyo 26/06/11 DG özel

1-S-I'm Fine... Bye Bye/Puking and Crying
2-Nico-Somewhere There's A Feather/Chelsea girl
3-Johnossi-There's A Lot Of Things To Do Before You Die/Johnossi
4-Fleet Foxes-Helplessness Blues/Helplessness Blues
5-Smog-Palimpsest/A River Ain't Too Much to Love
6-Great Lake Swimmers-Still/Lost Channels
7-The Tallest Man On Earth-You're Going Back/The Wild Hunt
8-Band Of Horses-Monsters/Everything All The Time
9-Phosphorescent-I Am A Full Grown Man (I Will Lay In The Grass All Day)/Aw Come Aw Wry
10-S-I'm So Bored I'm Going To Sleep/Puking and Crying
11-Xiu Xiu-Dear God, I Hate Myself/Dear God, I Hate Myself
12-Bon Iver-Woods/Blood Bank
13-Laura Marling-Darkness Descends/I Speak Because I Can
14-Diane Cluck-Petite Roses/Oh Vanille
15-Sophie Hunger-Le vent nous portera/1983

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İzleyiciler

;